HANDCRAFTED + DESIGN
Whether your home landscaping project requires a simple design concept drawing or one that lays out all the details, our handcrafted designs will be both functional and beautiful. We will listen and work with you every step of the way.
Depending on the needs of your commercial landscaping project, we will create a landscape design that will help your business stand out from the competition. We coordinate with business owners, building architects, planners, and engineering firms to acquire necessary permits, and ensure code compliance. We can also provide construction detail, installation guidelines, and project management to ensure your project is done right.
Our design process begins with an on-site consultation, where we will share ideas to find out what would make your landscape perfect for you. We will ask questions about your personal tastes: likes, dislikes, and intentions for the space. Our goal is to create designs with not only beauty, but PURPOSE. Some of the questions to think about before the initial meeting are:
- Do you have any existing drainage or erosion issues or concerns?
- Do you have any functional needs or concerns such as the need to increase flat, more usable areas?
- Do you have children that will be using the yard?
- Do you have any pet considerations?
- What type of recreation do love? A large turf area for sports? An area for climbing and playing?
- Do you enjoy entertaining? Do we need to consider adding or increasing the size of a patio or food prep area?
- Will you be using your landscape at night? If so would you like to consider outdoor lighting?
- Would you like an outdoor area to escape to rain or shine? Have you considered a patio cover or pergola?
- Do you need to maintain or add access for vehicle or machines?
- Do you have any allergies to insects, flowers, trees, or any other concerns?
- What are your favorite colors?
- Do you have any specific ideas for the space? Pinterest, Houzz, etc.?
- What is your budget for the project?
Once we have answered some of these preliminary questions, we can focus on your design. We will work together to come up with a plan that is perfect for you and within your budget. You will then receive a detailed proposal of approximately what it will cost to implement your design. Many times, we can separate your project into manageable phases that fit comfortably within your budget.